BubbleBob BubbleBob

The game shouldn't already have every single level unlocked. That almost kills the desire to play, because you have no goal to work towards, other than collecting the bubbles in each level. Also, until you die, you have no idea what's ok to land on, and what isn't ok to land on. These two things made the game a rather unenjoyable experience for me.

The Creature Turkey Hunt The Creature Turkey Hunt

It doesn't work whatsoever. The screen freaks out and takes up like a fourth of my monitor, and then nothing happens.

Match The Princesses Match The Princesses

It's nice to see a game that has little features that make the game more appealing, like how many attempts you've had for that level, and a timer to show how long you've been playing. However, this game would be more fun if it had more sound effects, and some music to go along with the game. Because otherwise, this game will be boring for people to play who stumble across it.

With that being said, this is Newgrounds. There is a VERY small chance anyone will play this game. ESPECIALLY since this game is meant for little kids, specifically girls. If you haven't been around on the site before you uploaded this to the Games portal, I'd highly recommend you do so, so you know what I'm talking about. Just thought you should know what you're getting yourself into :D.

Explorre Explorre

Make this game more Dear Esther-esque, and this game would be pretty flipping awesome. That, and some mice sound effects and music. I'm only rating it down because it's lacking stuff to do and go see.

2 Player Space Shootout 2 Player Space Shootout

The only thing the players get to control is their ship's movement. This game would be really fun if it had obstacles, levels, sound effects, music, weapon upgrades, the ability to fire when YOU want to, etc.

Farm Pets Farm Pets

This game is already pretty good, but it could definitely be a lot better. My suggestions are to make it a bit harder to get combo matches, and to have something that rushes the player, like a timer of some sort, so they have to make quick decisions.

TreSensa responds:

Thanks for your feedback, TheComputerHermit :)!

Death of Rill 2 Death of Rill 2

I just hear annoying noises, and I can only see a yellow square.

stewardhklarlover responds:

You hit the wrong box. Instead of hitting the black box, try a different approach...the yellow square is the Sunshine Screen. That shows that you made the wrong choice.

Spacemans Spacemans

There's nothing wrong necessarily with the game, but I do have a few gripes:
1. This type of game has been done COUNTLESS times. In order to make your game stand out, you need to really do something with it that can be considered unique or different from the norm if you want people to really like it and choose it over another game of the same type.
2. There's no menu screen or any type of instructions. You start playing the game immediately when it's done loading.
3. There's no sound of any sort.
4. There's no reward or reason to keep on playing other than a high score that also isn't beneficial to the player. You just shoot stuff until either you die, or the timer runs out.

DylanBannan responds:

Forgot this shows up for everyone, had to do groupwork for a class and didn't have time to put anything good together. Wasn't sure how to make this game private but oh well.

Monsters and Zombies Surg Monsters and Zombies Surg

The Flash itself is like halfway off the screen, so I can't click on anything or interact with the Flash at all. Fix this please.

Airplane Shooting Airplane Shooting

The game is broken, and there are TONS of glitches. And to top it off, its just a Flash version of the MW3 levels. Please be more original in your future projects.