Hater's Reality Hater's Reality

"Don't be a butt dicksaurus."

Epic.

I would recommend to get a better mic if you plan on doing your own voice acting in your future Flash animations.

FelipeV responds:

i dont know how to respond this...i have a blue yeti mic... i even edited, i think there is the problem?

Mega Sonic Bros. AF ep1/2 Mega Sonic Bros. AF ep1/2

Not bad. Not bad at all. I'd recommend that you continue to work on making sure the story flows well, as it kinda seemed to jump around somewhat randomly at parts.

RPGfan2005 responds:

Thank You! It will be jumping around quite a bit, but the story will flow well. It is the kind of style I am going for.

Pizza Pizza

Decent animating, but definitely room to improve. Keep on going! I was expecting some kind of a punchline, but alas, there was none. Bummer. It was for that reason that I knocked down the ratings on the Flash.

my litle pony parodia my litle pony parodia

This should NOT be rated E. The animation wasn't very smooth at all, but the concept of using Google Translate voices was pretty funny.

The Council The Council

Dang, for a claymation, this is pretty dang good. My only suggestion is to just keep on working on your clay models, other than that, everything else was at least decent.

If Valve Release HL3 If Valve Release HL3

This video made me chuckle. Well done!

GoldenPartyMan responds:

Thanks!

Animating To Extremes: Th Animating To Extremes: Th

If this video isn't meant to be on Newgrounds, then why did you post it here?

AnimatedCritic responds:

The idea was to at least let people know about it because I thought it was worth sharing; maybe the wrong idea, but that was my thought. Did you get a chance to see it on youtube? I'd be interested in your thoughts!

portal test Nº1 portal test Nº1

The animation itself was decent, and very fluid. However, there's only like two lines of text in the whole thing, and even then, BOTH lines have spelling errors, and are typed in a really generic, and boring font. Also, I think this animation would be way better if there were music and/or sound effects added to it.

burncore responds:

thanks for the tip

Paranormal Blactivity Paranormal Blactivity

THIS B TEH WURST VID I EVR DUN SEE.

Youtube Babies Youtube Babies

Who needs babies anyways?

Fizzento responds: